Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Friend Making Monday.....


image
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Personal Quirks and Habits
1. Share one unique character trait that sets you apart from your friends.
Love the colour Pink a bit too much for there liking!

2. List at least two pet peeves that always aggravate you.
Being reminded of past failures even in a joking way! and people no getting back to me when promised
3. Is there a word or phrase that you say so regularly that people expect to hear it from you?
I have a few - Yeah Nah, No way, Seriously!
4. Are you a risk taker, or do you typically play it safe?
Play it safe!!!
5. Describe your life as it was in high school. Are you the same person? Have you changed?
High Shool - hmm I think I am the same but different - bit hard to explain!
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done that you’re glad you did?
BUNGY JUMPING!!!!!! so scary but it is done!!!
7. Do you ever talk to yourself? If so, share an example.
No not really but I run scenarios in my head of things I might say in a situation - that realistically I never would!
8. Share something you did that unexpectedly helped shape your life.
Oh this is a hard one - getting married???? Having Children????
9. Do you follow a strict routine, or are you a free spirit? Are you somewhere in between?
I guess I am a routine kind of gal - but love to just go with it at the spur of the moment if it is something fun!
10. Share something about yourself that you hope will inspire others.
Oh - I don't think I can inspire anyone at the moment with my head space!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go to All the Weigh and link up in the comments.

No comments: